My Most Recent Story
Ten years ago, I decided I wasn’t going pursue a career in foreign affairs after all. Instead, I went traveling and started The Spin-Off Project–a lifestyle experiment that I designed to help me discover my interests.
The idea was simple. I would pick twelve things that I wanted to do or learn and devote a year of my life to doing one each month.
In between traveling, setting up and dissembling online businesses, and learning to blog, a year became five, and it was only in August 2017 that I checked off the last spin-off, be a photographer.
Twelve lifestyles and five years later, I decided to spend the next five years writing and becoming a web developer.
Last update: February 6, 2022
What I’m Doing Now
- Coding at Subvisual
- Learning Three.js and creating a breathe bubble
- Getting deeper into React and TypeScript
- Brewing slow coffees
- Doing morning pages The Artist’s Way + keeping a gratitude journal
- Doing mini yoga sessions with Down Dog
- Joining Knitting Club sessions
📷 Photo by Silvia Falcomer – 2017, Seoul
📄 /now page inspired by Derek Sivers’s /now page movement