My Most Recent Story
Six years ago, I decided that I wasn’t going to be pursuing a career in foreign affairs after all. Instead, I went traveling and started The Spin-Off Project–a lifestyle experiment that I designed to help me discover my passions.
The idea was simple. I would pick twelve things that I wanted to learn or do more, and then I would devote a year of my life to doing one each month.
In between traveling, setting up and dissembling online businesses, and learning to blog, a year became five, and it was only in August 2017 that I checked-off my last spin-off, number twelve, be a photographer.
Now, twelve lifestyles and five years later, I’m looking forward to spending the next five years writing and becoming a full-stack web developer.
What I’m Doing Now
Last update: January 31, 2020
- working on Wagon City Guides (part of my web dev MBA curriculum)
- freelancing and teaching code at Le Wagon
- looking for a new project–see my resume
- brewing slow coffees
- doing morning pages The Artist’s Way + keeping a gratitude journal
- going for morning and evening walks
- meditating using the Waking Up app by Sam Harris
📷 Photo taken by Silvia Falcomer – 2017, Seoul
📄 /now page inspired by Derek Sivers’ /now page movement